Position: 2nd Assistant Manager
Store: Vitamin World
Overview: The Part-Time Assistant Manager assists and partners with the store manager to provide the leadership and enthusiasm to drive an exceptional customer experience, overall operational execution and total store results. Assistant Store Managers support the manager in fostering a high quality work environment that establishes, and maintain long-term customer relationships that always exceeds the customer’s expectations. The position helps lead, and execute all company initiatives, is results driven, ensuring team development, sales and profitability goals are exceeded. The Assistant Store Manger is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in all aspects of managing a single retail store, including merchandise, inventory, and expense control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding customer service by providing a friendly helpful environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, exchanging names, maintaining outstanding standards, demonstrating solid product knowledge and meeting all other components of company’s customer service guidelines.
- Identify, recruit, and hire qualified sales associates with a passion for nutrition, health and sales.
- Train, develop and assess performance of sales associates in all aspects of the business to ensure they have the skills, product knowledge and operations skills to provide a consistent World Class Customer Experience.
- Document the return of damaged, discontinued or expired products.
- Responsible for the career development, retention, and succession planning of store’s associates
- Monitor, analyze and measure sales performance; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed sales goals and objectives.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise presentations, and signing is current and displayed properly.
- Responsible for a clean store that includes fixtures, shelves, baskets, backroom, bathroom and floor according to company policy.
- Review store trends. Recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
- Operate the cash register, accept payment, make change, provide receipts and bag merchandise for customers.
- Create appropriate schedules based on business needs and payroll guidelines directed by the Home Office or District Manager.
- Communicate effectively with Store Manager, District Manager, Home Office, and peers.
- Collaborate with District Manager to establish clear performance goals and objectives.
- Foster a pleasant work environment for all associates.
Contact: Apply online at http://career.vitaminworld.com. Contact the store manager at 508-677-4687 with questions.
Position: Seasonal Sales Associates
Store: Yankee Candle
Type: Part Time, Seasonal Positions Available
Job Description: Assisting guests with their shopping, suggesting options to best suit the guests’ needs, ringing sales, processing shipment, stocking shelves and keeping the store neat and clean.
Skills Required: Excellent customer service, positive attitude, willingness to learn and as much availability as possible. Retail experience a plus.
Contact: Apply in person at store or online at www.yankeecandle.com. Contact the store manager at 508-677-0698.
National EMS Institute is coming to Swansea Mall
Position: Customer Service Associates
Store: Men’s Wearhouse
Type: Part Time & Full Time Positions Available
Contact: Apply online at www.tmw.com, scroll to bottom of page – About/Join Our Team
SALES ASSOCIATES – DEB
Store: deb Junior & Plus
Type: Part Time
Details and applications are available at the store. Please apply in person at Deb.
Type: Part Time
Part Time Help, must pass a criminal background check, drug test, good driving record, and be at least 18 yrs old with a High School Diploma or GED. Must be able to speak, write and read English and be familiar with a computer. Experience in Security a plus, but not required, $9.00 an hour.
Apply online at https://apply.smsholdings.com/Welcome.aspx?Company=VSS
Type: Part Time
Part Time Help, must pass a criminal background check and drug test, $8.25 an hour. Apply online at https://apply.smsholdings.com/Welcome.aspx?Company=SMS