Now Hiring Macy’s – Oct. 30, 2018 – get ready for a great Seasonal Associate job – flexible hours. store discount.
Now HIRING – Join the Victoria’s Secret Team….Hours Candidates must be available – Monday through Saturday: 1 PM to 10 PM and Sunday 12 PM to 8 PM. Must be available nights and weekends. Generous employee discounts await you! Visit: careers. lb.com and search for seasonal associate.
Seasonal Associates Needed for Old Navy – 2018. Associates especially needed between 6 am and 3 pm. Positions include 50% off at GAP, OLD NAVY and their other brands.
Apply here: https://jobs.gapinc.com/job/swansea/seasonal-brand-associate-swansea-mall/1649/9215680
A few good women and men needed to fill Security Officer-Public Safety positions at Swansea Mall. Job includes:
Interior & Exterior Patrol, pipe tour system, report writing, public safety, customer assists, jump starts, lockouts, lost & found, tenant shoplifting assists, work with Swansea Police on criminal activity. Must be at least 18, have good driving record and clean criminal background check. We will train. Job Type: Part-time. Salary: $11.00 /hour. Please come to mall office to complete an application. Monday through Friday: 8:30 am to 5 pm.
Go Calendars is looking for seasonal associates for the Swansea Mall location, as well as a location Manager. Employees will responsible for store set up; encourage shoppers and drive sales. Special attention should be paid to participation in sales promotions and outstanding customer service. Go here to apply: www.goretailgroup.com
NOW Hiring for Seasonal Associated! Work at your favorite store – BATH AND BODY WORKS!
Copy and past this in your browser to apply: http://careers.lb.com/job/8636766/seasonal-associate-swansea-mall-swansea-ma
NOW HIRING: SHOE DEPT is looking for a few great SALES ASSOCIATED. Part Time with Flexible Hours – Must be available Nights and Weekends. Ages 18 and over. Apply in person at Shoe Dept, Swansea Mall.
WORK AT YANKEE CANDLE!
June 13. Yankee Candle has part time positions available for sales associates. Under supervision, this person provides exemplary guest service utilizing Yankee Candle best practice selling techniques; ensures visual merchandising/presentation and operational standards; supports store to meet or exceed divisional and store sales and profitability goals; restocks product; operates POS system to process guest purchases and wraps items; performs similar other duties primarily in support of a retail store operation. Must be able to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and similar skills. Strong customer service skills and the ability to sell products. Must have High School Diploma/GED. 6 months of experience in a retail environment preferred. Apply in Swansea Mall Yankee Candle Store.
June 12, 2018 —- RUBY TUESDAY Now hiring – COOKS, WAITSTAFF and HOSTS
GO here to apply: https://rubytuesday.taleo.net/careersection/rt_hourly/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en&radiusType=K&location=2544300016807&searchExpanded=true&organization=18300016807&radius=1&jobfield=12200016807&portal=8100107461
Earn extra money this holiday season with a Sales Associate position at Piercing/Totally Pagoda….your job will be to build customer relationships; meet your sales goals; maintain knowledge of all products and current promotions; and willingness to work flexible hours. You need to have 1 year in Sales and be aged 18 and over. Go here and mention Swansea Store 01347: www.signetjeweler.com/careers.
Ruby Tuesday is looking for an Assistant Manager!
Now’s the time to work at your favorite restaurant – Ruby’s Swansea has a job opening!
This position is responsible for the day-to-day management of the restaurant. Responsible for teaching, training, and leading Team Members. Must present a professional image at all times. Must coach, counsel, and develop Team Members to maximize sales and profitability, control expenses, meet budgetary constraints, handle Guest complaints, and ensure sanitation, safety and food quality. The Manager is a champion of the Ruby Way and is expected to consistently model the behavior expected of Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES– Ensure each guest receives excellent service by leading and modeling the Ruby Way.
– Recruit, train, develop, and communicate through consistent daily interactions with all Team Members.
– Complete focal point review development plans for Team Members, including regular one-on-one follow-up regarding the progress of the development plans.
– Adhere to company policies, procedures, all state and federal wage and hour regulations, and restaurant filing responsibilities.
– Ensure all equipment is in good repair.
– Manage all processes including line checks, pull thaw, prep lists, food inventory, beverage cost, truck orders, food safety, etc.
– Verify that all food is prepared to spec with regard to portion, preparation, and plate presentation.
– Responsible and accountable for key results to include food cost, inventory levels, utility usage, and Health Department ratings.
– Conduct initial interviews with potential hires and make recommendations on candidates to move forward in the interview process.
– Responsible for execution of new initiatives including new product and menu rollouts.
– Write and manage Team Member schedules.
More here: https://rubytuesday.taleo.net/careersection/rt_manager/jobdetail.ftl
Swansea Spencer’s is looking for YOU! Sales Associate job is available..associate must maintain guest servies as per company standards. He or she will support the store management team by generating sales, merchandising, signing, pricing, POS Operations, loss prevention and conducting housekeeping duties.Job requires climbing ladder and lifting up to 50 pounds. Benefits include 30% discount, competitive salary and career advancement opportunities. Apply today at www.work4spencers.com
Macy’s Hiring Event – Saturday, May 13 from 11 AM to 3 PM….come in your Sunday best and prepared to be Interviewed! Questions? Please call Macy’s Swansea Executive Office:
508-677-4400, extension 6026.
Swansea Mall is hiring Security Staff. We have an opening for a Full Time Overnight Security Officer Monday through Friday and a Part Time Security Officer with Flexible schedule. Duties include: Interior & Exterior Patrol; Pipe Tour System; Report Writing; Public Safety; Customer Assists; Jump Starts; Lock Outs; Lost & Found; Tenant Shoplifting Assists; Work with Swansea Police Department regarding Criminal Activity. Flexible Schedule. Must be 18 with good driving record and clean criminal background check. Some experience preferred but we will TRAIN the right candidates. Stepping stone for law enforcement career for criminal justice students. Apply at Swansea Mall office located inside the mall next to Macy’s.
Gold and Carat Exchange is now hiring.
Immediate Full Time/Part time positions now available!
Be a part of our rapidly growing company!
Jewelry, Gold Buyer, Precious Metal – Swansea Mall
Compensation: great salary, great commission and bonus
As a Jewelry Sales Associate you would be responsible for:
- Opening and closing the store.
- Selling jewelry, Diamonds, Color Stones, Etc
- Testing and weighing jewelry to determine value, utilizing provided tools.
- Engaging customers in conversation to explain our service.
- Provide pay-outs to customers in exchange for their unwanted gold, diamonds, silver and platinum.
- Describe jewelry bought from customers in writing using proper terminology.
We offer our employees:
- Lucrative commission paid monthly after 90 day probation in addition to your base pay.
- Hands on training on precious metals testing and sales techniques.
- Upbeat, motivating, positive work environment.
- Paid vacation days.
Ideal candidates should have:
- Prior experience in retail jewelry, marketing, sales or customer service preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the sales process and sales techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High level of energy and motivation.
- Ability to engage customers and provide an exceptional level of service.
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, E-mail, QuickBooks).
- Ability to handle cash drawer transactions.
- WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE IF NOT EXPERIENCED
*Bilingual a plus
Candidates must be Honest, Trustworthy, Detail Oriented, Reliable, and Responsible.
Gold and Carat Exchange will conduct a drug screening and background check on all applicants.
Gold and Carat Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position: Hair Stylist
Store: Split End Salon
Job Description: Looking for a stylist to enjoy our team.
Contact: Please apply in person.
Type: Part Time and Full Time Available
Job Description: Must have MA Cosmetology License.
Contact: Apply in person at store or online at https://mastercutscareers.silkroad.com/. Contact the store manager at 508-678-2299.
Store: Kay Jewelers
Position: Sales (PT, FT, and Temporary)
Please apply online at www.sterlingcareers.com
Position: Housekeeping Staff – Accepting Applications
Store: Mall Management
Type: Part Time
Job Description: Clean common areas, public restrooms and other areas as assigned. Experience is not required. Must be at least 18 years old. Position starts at $10 per hour.
Contact: If interested, please stop by the Mall Office to pick up an application between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday – Friday.