Swansea Mall is located at the corner of Routes 6 & 118, directly off of I-195 at MA Exit 3 in Swansea, Massachusetts, and is anchored by Macy’s, Sears and Walmart. Other favorite retailers include Old Navy, Express, Victoria’s Secret, Justice, and Yankee Candle.
Hungry while shopping? Stop at Ruby Tuesday or unWINEd a wine bistro for a leisurely meal or grab a fast snack at Auntie Anne’s, China Max, Dunkin’ Donuts or El Tapatio Express, all conveniently located in the Food Court.
- ATM – located in the Food Court
- Auto Jump Starts – contact Security at 508-672-2312
- Auto Lockout – contact Security at 508-672-2312
- Bus Service – SRTA Bus Stop is located at Entry #5, the Food Court Entrance. Click here for the bus schedule. Buses run every hour on the hour from 9 am to 9 pm Monday through Friday and from 9 am to 6 pm on Saturday. No bus service on Sunday.
- Facebook – Like our page to keep up to date on events, sales & more
- Family Restrooms – located near Entry #2
- Kids Crew – sign up now
- Lost and Found – contact Security at 508-672-2312
- Mall Gift Cards – purchase at the self-service kiosk located across from Kay Jewelers
- Pinterest – follow us for pinspiration on the latest trends & styles
- Shopping Bags – purchase at vending machines located throughout the mall, $.50 each
- Stroller Rentals – rent at self-service kiosk for $5 ($1 back when returned), located near Olympia Sports
- Twitter – follow us for information on events, sales & more
- Wheelchair Service – contact Security at 508-672-2313
- FREE Wi-Fi – throughout the common areas of the mall
- Open Parking area
Well maintained and well lit parking area for all shoppers year round.